Saturday, April 07, 2007

Working on paper work.

Its about 195 days till XPC, so I need to get my AST application in a
sufficiently complete state to start the clock running. I've been working diligently on that. (Its up to about 50 pages and I still have at least one hard section still to develop.) I will publish what I submit and any official correspondence from the FAA here. I will not be publishing the rough drafts and the E-mail back and forth as I don't want to inhibit the communication.

I spent this evening working on a solid copper throat and closure assembly and I should be ready to test again on Sunday. It will be quite a treat to be ready for a Friday outing to test on Sunday!
I might even get some sleep before driving to the desert next weekend.

As anyone who knows me personally knows, I'm not much for sartorial splendor, I do have a never ending collection of tee shirts with thoughtful sayings on them... Like:
Top 10 reasons to procrastinate
1.
(The rest of the shirt is blank)

Given that I think its time I had some Unreasonable Rocket Tee shirts made.
I'll probably do this through Cafe press so if anyone is interested say so in comments and I'll post the design link.

No comments: