I should be able to assemble and test this evening.
This is a short piece of test carbon tube with reinforced ends for additional load bearing,
The end caps are 0.075" domes with AN-8 o-ring ports on them. The outside of the dome had to be cut with two different cutting tools, so you can see a line/step of about 0.010" where I changed tools.
Update I put it all together and hydro tested it this evening.
It failed at about 850PSI. The bag and end caps leaked profusely until about 300psi when the o-rings seated. At 500 PSI it held pressure with zero leakage. The primary failure seemed to be a radial split down the center.