My FAA application has been declared Complete Enough. You may read it here:http://www.rasdoc.com/FAApermit/Public_Permit90_2008.pdf
The really hard core can compare and contrast with last years here:
I’ve given up on my Video camera, last tyime I moved it away from the action and had it zoom in, it still cut off part way through the test. I’ve ordered a new HD camera from Amazon that uses all solid state storage. I have high hopes it will be better. Please note that in the last section of the video we were sweeping the throttle valve from 0 to 100% trying to map chamber pressure. Video is Here
I reviewed my Data and I found two problems….
1)Only one of the three legs is properly feeding catalyst. This explains the early shutdowns.
2)The chamber pressure transducer calibration is wrong, as this is a 4:20ma transducer, and the zero is in the right place I don’t know what is wrong. I’ll have to do a pressure sweep.
Uncaled Data below: