Worked really hard this week:
- Fabricated electronics for and checked out Main Valve assembly.
- Fabricated all of and tested 1/2 of the main system electronics.
- Fabricated Electronics box.
- Wired top end of the vehicle.
- Assembled 100% of the plumbing.
One more long day and the silver vehicle /regen motor will be ready for a static test.
We had hoped to test this weekend, alas its not going to be. We still have to drive out to FAR on Sunday as we have committed to a customer test(Can’t talk about) and we have a U-haul trailer attached to the truck with 1250 pounds of compressor and air drying equipment. I’ll try to show some pictures in the next few days.